Believe In It. Invest In It. Grow In It.
Expand your global presence
Johnson County is home to a diverse group of international companies. The county is welcoming to our many international neighbors and believe this makeup allows us to provide a stronger global presence in Indiana.
Johnson County Development Corp. is a proud member of the Japan American Society of Indiana and the American Chinese Society of Indiana. We also work closely with Inzone.org to aid our businesses with foreign trade issues.
Franklin Indiana has been a sister city of Kuji City, Japan for more than 50 years. Franklin was one of the first American cities to react and send aid to Kuji City after the earthquake hit in March 2011.
International companies within Johnson County include:
- Aisin Franklin Logistics Center, Japan
- Alfa Laval, Incl., Sweden
- Amcor Rigid Plastics, Australia
- Atlas Copco Hurrican LLC, Sweden
- Endress+Hauser, Switzerland
- Grayson Thermal Systems, United Kingdom
- IBC Advanced Alloys, Inc., Canada
- Imperial Indiana Corp.,India
- Indiana Hydraulic Equipment Corp., Japan
- IPS-Energy USA, Inc.,Germany
- Keronite Inc., United Kingdom
- KYB Americas Corp.,Japan
- M.Y. Products, China
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Climate Control, Japan
- Nachi America, Inc. Japan
- NSK Precision America, Japan
- NSK Corporation, Japan
- Premium Composite Technology North American, Japan
- Tetra Pak Processing Systems Americas, Sweden