Believe In It. Invest In It. Grow In It.
Become a Partner in Your Community's Economic Growth
JCDC is a strong blend of private and public investors who partner well together by having a focused approach to economic and community development. In addition, the consulting members are a great resource tool to both government and local businesses in our communities.
Our board meetings are held once a month (third Wednesday) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include lunch. We typically move the location between Greenwood and Franklin to accommodate our diverse investor group.
Click here to request information about becoming an investor or contact our office at 317-736-4300.
$5,500 per year investment includes:
- One vote on Board of Directors
- Attendance at monthly meetings
- Invitation to Annual meeting and special events
- Recognition on all promotional materials and website with link to your company’s website
- Inclusion on Services Referral List
- Limited access to active project/lead information
$2,750 per year investment includes:
- Invitation to the quarterly board and annual meetings
- Recognition on all promotional materials and website with link to your company's website
$1,100 per year investment includes:
- Invitation to the annual board meeting and investor reception
- Recognition on website with link to your company's website
In addition to being a consulting member, these organziations also serve as board members: